Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A very busy week

I'm so glad that this week is halfway through. I had a test on Tuesday over the hepatic system, and a test this morning in Nursing Management. The weekend was full of studying and I'm happy to say that I'll have a couple of days before I need to start studying again. Tomorrow I will find out my test scores. There are a lot of people in the class that think they failed the exam, but I honestly think I did pretty well.

The weather has been rainy the past few days, so I've done a lot of sitting on the couch with my books and little Kuno curled up in my lap. Infact, Kuno is curled up in my lap as I'm typing this (yes Mom, I've made plenty of use out of that lint roller you put in my stocking for Christmas).

1 comments:

amy said...

yea for blogs!! just thought i'd stop by and say hi!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com