Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break

I'm finally getting a little time to myself to relax and kick back, but wait! What am I going to do now that I'm not studying for a test or doing clinical all day? I guess I'll be watching a lot of Law and Order. I'm gonna get together with some friends while I'm on spring break, but I'm doing my best not to spend a whole lot of money.

Graduation is getting so close, it feels like just yesterday I was getting together with Monica and Lori to study for Anatomy and Physiology over the summer before nursing school started. It's hard to believe it's been almost two years since then. One more rotation of clinicals, two more tests, and finals, then it's all over and I graduate in May.

1 comments:

the byrd family said...

update your blog already!! love you!! miss you!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com